How many guests will be attending?
Terms And Conditions
- Events must be booked at least 7 days prior to the event in order to be adequately scheduled with lifeguards. Events booked less than 7 days in advance will be charged a “rush” fee of $50 at the company’s discretion in order to offset the cost related to last minute scheduling. It is at the company’s discretion based on staffing to approve this party or special event request.
- Parties with fewer than 12 guests may not require additional lifeguards; subject to your swim club policies set forth by your Board or Directors or Club Managers.
- Customer agrees to provide one (1) adult chaperone for every ten (10) people at a teenage or college age party.
- One additional lifeguard will be required per every 40 persons over 75 total people. This may result in a larger final payment fee before the booking can be processed for approval.
- All Parties must end by 8:30 pm
- It is the responsibility of the resident to verify pool and lifeguard availability on the party date with a Swim Club Management Group representative. All parties and special events are required to use ONLY SCMG Lifeguards.
- All parties and special events must comply with your swim club policies set forth by your Board of Directors or Club Managers. Certain facilities may require additional paperwork and policies, if this applies to you, our office will be in touch with any additional requirements.
- Inclement Weather Policy: Please contact a staff member at the pool directly at least two (2) hours prior to the start of the party, if you choose to cancel or reschedule. Please DO NOT contact the SCMG office to cancel or reschedule. Refunds will only be given if advance notice of your desire to cancel or reschedule is given.
- Cancellation Policy: To receive a full refund for any cancelations not due to inclement weather you must contact the main office 48 hours before the start of the party.
Failure to complete this form accurately will result in additional charges to you, the customer.
For insurance and liability reasons, there can be NO exceptions to the above policies!
Upon the completion of booking your party or special event, you will receive a confirmation email that we have received your party request; this DOES NOT guarantee that your party has been approved by Swim Club Management Group. You will receive a final confirmation email and approval from a Swim Club Management Group representative within five (5) business days after payment is received.